Tuesday 7 June 2016

Ms Normal



I’d not met such a bitch as you since I left school
Ugly, dumpy, two-faced, the elegance of a mule
Back-stabbing, office politicking, disparagement and blame
Your intention was to isolate, smear and defame

Weak eyes, a sneery mouth, you seek to denigrate
Anyone kind, individual, different you hate
Searching out heresy, nonconformity, abnormality
Looking for vulnerability, ingenuity, generosity

There’s always one who is the butt of your hate
Scape-goated, witch-hunted, made to pay
For your servile, low-grade, management state
For your sterile, obsequious, vacuous ways

At first I tried to ignore it, just get on with my work
At first I didn’t suspect you, that you were the jerk
Insinuations of drunkenness, drug taking, promiscuity too
I looked for the ugliest person and I found you

It was like a burglary, an invasion of my integrity
But I stayed quiet, waiting for an opportunity
Walking down the stairs, yes, I pushed, you fell
Now you like broken    it’s you who lives in hell.



No comments:

Post a Comment